Vanilla-Infused Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Tahitian Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ cup light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon natural rice vinegar
- Whisk the brown mustard, honey, vanilla extract, salt and white pepper in a bowl. Add the olive oil in a fine stream, whisking constantly until incorporated. This will emulsify your salad dressing and it will not separate. Add the vinegars slowly, whisking constantly.
- Use over fresh baby salad greens, or as a marinade for chicken, fish, pork or vegetables.
- Makes ¾ cup